The Golden Globes, which took place on Jan. 8, kicked off the 2017 awards season and the long-awaited red carpets. Such events bring together films, series, music and fashion, four things I’m passionate about.
Without further ado, let’s see the artists who, in my opinion, were the best dressed of the event.
- Millie Bobby Brown by Jenny Packham. The incredible Eleven of Stranger Things choose a dress very appropriate for her age. Because she is young, the dress just below the knee goes super well with the occasion. Besides, it gives more mobility to the young actress.
- Lily Collins by Zuhair Murad and Harry Winston jewellery. If I ever went to some award/red carpet, that’s how I would go. I’m completely in love with this look and it was my favorite of this Golden Globe. The dress is very delicate and romantic, combined perfectly with the actress’ personality.
- Giuliana Rancic by Rani Zakhem. If there’s one thing the E! presenter knows, is how to choose dresses for red carpets. She always rocks! The chosen bun goes well with the turtleneck and delicate details of the dress.
- Emma Stone by Valentino. To receive her first Golden Globe, Emma chose a very delicate and fun dress with stars embroidered throughout the piece. Also, the color chosen, a very light pink shade, matched perfectly with her pale skin.
- Mandy Moore by Naeem Khan. Mandy from my beloved series, This Is Us, was beautiful. The dress is very simple, but has a powerful neckline, which gave a super special touch.
- Olivia Culpo by Zuhair Murad. This is not a type of dress I would normally like, with all these colours and information. But surprisingly, I loved it. I thought it was a daring dress, unlike what usually appears in the awards, and I thought it matched quite a bit with Olivia’s personality.
These were for me the 6 best looks of this award and I’m very anxious for the upcoming ones. Also, tell me what was your favourite dress.