Last year I made a list of 20 things I wanted to do/accomplish before I turned 20. The problem was that I had such idea only 9 months before completing 20 springs. I was able to do some things, but most of them, I couldn’t, obviously.
This year I decided to do the same project, but this time with 25 things to do before 25, this way I have 4 years to accomplish. Some of this things are very simple and related to numbers, but all mean something to me.
I’m also looking forward to sharing with you every time I do something of the list.
25 before 25
- Watch 2500 films in total;
- Watch 7500 TV series’ episodes in total;
- Read 600 books in total;
- See snow for the first time;
- Visit Paris and go up the Eiffel Tower;
- Travel with a backpack through Europe;
- Move to another country;
- Speak Spanish fluently;
- Speak Italian fluently;
- Take an acting course;
- Take a fashion course;
- Do a volunteer job;
- Help an NGO;
- See the concert of some of my favourite artists;
- Do a memory box;
- Participate in a photography project;
- Practice some extreme sport;
- Get drunk;
- Start to go to the gym and be healthy;
- Chance my hair colour;
- Have a dog;
- Buy a luxury shoe/bag;
- Be, at least, planning my wedding;
As you might have noticed, the last two items are goals that only I know and I will share with the world when I’m ready.
I truly hope this list is not a failure as the one before and that I can complete it in time.
Tell me if you have a list like this and what is in it.