Yesterday we had the 68th Emmy Awards edition, event that awards the best series and television programs. I particularly love awards and always keep an eye on everything, including the red carpet, one of my favourite parts. That is why today I’ll show you the artists who, in my opinion, were the best dressed at the Emmys 2016.
- Priyanka Chopra by Jason Wu. Wear red on red carpet is a risk, but I almost always love. It’s an elegant and sexy colour in the right point. The Greek modelling is always good and looks gorgeous on all body types. Because of the top of the dress has different cuts and attracts attention, Chopra chose to use clean accessories and beauty.
- Kristen Bell by Zuhair Murad Couture. Gowns with princess skirt are always among my favourites. In this case, the deep neckline breaks a little bit the princess air and gives the look a modern touch.
- Emilia Clark by Atelier Versace. I don’t need to comment this one, right? The dress was very simple, but with an interesting texture (which unfortunately, does not appear in this image). It’s impossible to something look bad in this woman. The mother of dragons and of my life!
- Laverne Cox by Naeem Khan. I confess that dresses with this type of embroidery are not my favourite, but I thought it combined very with the actress. The dress colour is beautiful and her hair was wonderful. What a woman!
- Sophie Turner by Valentino. I saw a phrase on Twitter and I think it really express my feelings: Good is beautiful and blond. Every time I see a picture of this girl my self-esteem goes down. The actress was gorgeous with this lace dress with spaghetti straps.
- Sarah Paulson by Prada. Paulson was beautiful in this dress with deep neckline and embroideries. By the way, the Emmys finally recognised the talent of our eternal Lana Banana.
- Sarah Hyland by Monique Lhuillier. It’s necessary to have a lot of style to wear pants on the red carpet of an awards as the Emmys and Sarah completely slayed it. The embroideries on the blouse bring a very feminine touch to the look.
- Kerry Washington by Brandon Maxwell. Pregnant women on the red carpet usually choose the same model of dress, but Kerry innovated wearing this model with cut-outs and cape. Beautiful and elegant, and the hair was incredible.
- Trevor Jackson. I love when men invest in different colours for the red carpet. The suit in marsala and velvet combined very well with the actor and singer.
- Rami Malek by Dior. Once again one look a little bit different from the conventional. The actor was so cute in a white suit and black pants.
- Tom Hiddleston by Gucci and Kit Harington. With very similar suits, the two actors were great in classic pieces with a little detail on the lapel. I also want to note that I loved that the four were wearing bow tie, which I think it’s a charm for itself.
Honourable mention for the children of Stranger Things Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin and Millie Bobby Brown by RED Valentino who stole the show during the ceremony. Tell me in the comments who you think were the best dressed artists and what you think of the winners!
Tell me in the comments who you think were the most well dressed artists and what you think of the winners!