Hello guys!! Today I’m brining something different here: a May haul.
I’m a very restrained person with my money, I always think a million times before buying something, especially living in a country (Brazil) where everything is very expensive. As are just a few things, I gathered everything I purchased / won in this month of May to show you.
- Skirt: I’m in love with skirts, to use in winter or summer, and as we are in the autumn here in Brazil and winter is coming (GOT ♥), this skirt is perfect since it has a more thick and warm fabric, and have a stamp that is always super high during the winter. Skirt from C&A.
- T-shirt: I’m not a fan of T-shirts, but I ended up surrendering to this one. T-shirts are great for those days when we don’t want to think too much to mount a look. The black, white and gray ones are conquering me, since that go with basically everything. T-shirt from Renner.
- Pants: Basic clothing in female closet, all women should have at least one. How am very skinny and I don’t have the Brazilian women’s curves, so here it’s difficult to find any pants that the modeling fit good on me, but after much searching, I found one that fit like a glove in my body. Pants from Renner.
As you can see, I love clothes in shades of black, white and gray.
- Book: The only book I bought this month and basically it’s about 12 people who are searching for 3 keys and who find first wins. With all this going on, the fate of Earth is at stake. This first book is about the search of the first key. Something that I found very interesting and made me buy the book is that within there is a puzzle where we readers can also try to search the keys over the internet.
- Scarf: I am passionate about this color that I don’t know how to describe. A pink off with a touch of lilac, perhaps? It’s great for the winter, since it’s quite big and warm. My mother bought for me and I already ripped the label, so I don’t know where it’s from.
- Necklace and Earring: My father gave me this necklace and earring to me. (I also don’t know where they are). More delicate and minimalist accessories are my favorites.
- Set with neck pillow and sleep mask: These two will help me go through many hours of flight that I will face in the near future. Both can be used on both sides: one with the super feminine pattern of flowers and polka dots and the other with a kind of soft furry in baby pink color (I am terrible with fabrics). Kit from Renner.
- Set of three necessaries: Great for you to keep things organized. Plus, they match with the kit mentioned above.
It’s this for today.
Kisses and see you soon.
PS: English isn’t my first language, so I’m sorry for any mistakes. Feel free to correct me in the comments.