In February I’ll be turning 20 years old and because I love lists, I’ve decided to make one with 20 things I want to do before turning 20.
Because time is short, I chose simple things that I know I can do with a little determination.
Do an exchange; Be fluent in English; Post my first video on YouTube;(Check here)
- Climb on top of the Eiffel Tower;
Take my braces;
- Do volunteer work;
- Visit an NGO;
Read a classic in English;
- See snow for the first time;
Make a radical change in my hair;
- Watch all the movies that are on my Filmow’s list (180 at the moment);
- Reach the milestone of 3,500 TV shows’ episodes watched (2.657 at the moment);
- Reach 200 books read (132 at the moment);
- Go to the show of some of my favourite artists;
- Make an album of memories;
- Take part in a photo project;
- Do an extreme sport;
- Start going to the gym and be healthy;
- Buy two new cameras:
Instax mini 8and Canon AE-1; Be happy.
For some people, some of the things may seem kind of insignificant, but they all have some importance to me and I really want to do.